Back on topic...

  • Subject: [cg] Back on topic...
  • From: "Deborah Mills" deborah@greencure.org
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:01:14 -0800

It's wonderful to see the below article you submitted Adam. What is
happening in the world is very much apart of our gardening community as it
is to life itself. The temperature of the times is a reflection which will
all in turn touch our lives in one way or another. We can not put our
blinders on to what is going on.

What happens in the world effects us all and especially in the community
gardening world. I have had a tremendous amount of calls from people wanting
garden plots because of what could possibility be in store for us. It's not
just about food security, like when the first Victory gardens began, it is
about a safe haven from the turmoil of reality that we can depend upon.

Thank you for sharing Adam (and everyone else who submitted on this topic).

All my best,

Green Cure, Inc.

PS We had 5,000 show up in Santa Barbara and another few hundred in Ventura
on Saturday. Maybe not as much as an impact when it comes to numbers but the
spirit was there. Our contribution to the day was filming it to be
broadcasted on local TV channels.