Adam in the South

  • Subject: [cg] Adam in the South
  • From: "Hope Coulter" arhunger@flash.net
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:13:17 -0600

I'm shamefully late in updating my website, but I've finally done it.  Those of you who know and love Adam Honigman need to check out the Arkansas Hunger Coalition website (http://arkansashunger.org/index.html) for electronic proof of his trip to Arkansas last year.

Hope Coulter, Executive Director
Arkansas Hunger Coalition