NYC Community Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] NYC Community Gardens
  • From: Karen L LaShelle kll232@nyu.edu
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:58:43 -0500

Hello.  I am a graduate student at NYU and I am currently working on a thesis exploring the East Village community gardens as sites of resistance.  I am looking for past and current gardeners and community activists to interview about their experiences with the garden movement.  If anyone is interested in participating, please contact me at kll232@nyu.edu.

Thank You!

Best,
Karen LaShelle
kll232@nyu.edu