[Fwd: email the French Minstry of Foriegn Affairs]

  • Subject: [cg] [Fwd: email the French Minstry of Foriegn Affairs]
  • From: juliepmc1@cox.net
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:20:37 -0500

If anyone is interested in trying to support France from buckling under to supporting the US going to war, here is where you can write to support this.

Suggest they veto any resolution for war, and that you, an American, support them it for it.  Maybe suggest that Bush is a one-termer, and point out that 500k more voted against him than for him, and/or any other good points to make, all of which I have overlooked in my hurry.

Here -  Ministry of Foreign Affairs email

Pass it on.  Quickly.