Job Opportunities

  • Subject: [cg] Job Opportunities
  • From: Myra McKenney <mbm242003@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 10:41:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

My name is Myra McKenney and I will be moving to the Ithaca, NY area in September.  Currently, I am an AmeriCorps*VISTA in Manchester, NH with Operation Frontline, a nutrition/cooking education program, created by Share Our Strength.  I am gaining so much experience with non-profit work, organizing volunteers, and program coordinating.

I graduated from Cornell University last May, with a focus on Sustainable Agriculture, and I would like to re-connect with the community food security movement in Ithaca.  I grew up on a small dairy farm in Chenango County, NY, and throughout college, I worked on organic vegetable farms and permaculture-centered communities.

If there are any positions available this fall relating to community food security, community gardening, farming, working with non-profits, nutrition, education, etc., please let me know.

Thank you so much for your help!
Myra McKenney :)

Do you Yahoo!?