garden sign-maker recommendations?

  • Subject: [cg] garden sign-maker recommendations?
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds <aedmonds@umich.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 16:53:29 -0500

Happy Monday from Hawaii (only my temporary location, unfortunately),

I'm designing a public demonstration accessible garden and am going to be able to invest in more than makeshift and temporary signage that I'm used to...

Can anyone recommend a company they've had good experience with that makes permanent garden signs? I'd really love to have a few catalogs on hand of places that make a variety of permanent signage-- things like printed or engraved plant markers, interpretative signage, braile signage, et al-- the kind of stuff you see at parks or botanical gardens... Thought somewhere out there one of you would have such a pile of catalogs in your office and might be able to send me some recommendations.

Thanks!
Amanda

Amanda Maria Edmonds "We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
Executive Director, Growing Hope "To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
- Mahatma Ghandi