FW: call for proposals: food security
- Subject: [cg] FW: call for proposals: food security
- From: "Sally McCabe" <SMcCabe@Pennhort.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:49:56 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcPw+QLZpqmETZ5GSMOtkIB3OcyjhQAl5AdQ
- Thread-topic: call for proposals: food security
From: Tawnya Laveta [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 6:45 PM
To: Sally McCabe
Subject: call for proposals: food security
Dear People at American Community Gardening Assn.,
We would like to invite you to present your work at this year's Sustainable Resources conference in Boulder, CO, Sept. 27-Oct. 3. I am helping to organize the "Feeding the World" track which emphasizes grassroots initiatives for urban and rural food security. Please read the attachment for more information regarding the call for proposals. The attachment also includes our website.
We would also appreciate your efforts to post this call for proposals and forward it to any other individuals, groups, and organizations who are working on food security issues and sustainable solutions.
Thank you for your consideration. Keep up the good work.
Hedgerow Farm, Boulder, CO
Feeding the World committee, 2004 Sustainable Resources conference
sr4 proposal letter.doc
Description: sr4 proposal letter.doc