Hello from South Los Angeles

  • Subject: [cg] Hello from South Los Angeles
  • From: hop hopkins <hop_hopkins1@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 07:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Greetings All,

I am working on a garden project that unites a local
High School , Senior Center, community based
organizations and the community that surrounds them.
A large undertaking that will take many years to reach
it's full potential.

What I hoping to get by posting this message is any
advice on, stories that folks would like to share
about their experiences on garden projects that they
have helped organize and any material on garden
welcome packets, safety guidelines, garden agreements,
etc...that folks are willing to share.

I know that there are examples of these on the web but
they do not come with any commentary on the
effectiveness of them and all the little things that
went into developing them.

We want to take advantage of others experience and not
spend our time recreating "the wheel" around this.

Please e-mail me directly off list at
hop_hopkins1@yahoo.com or use the information
contained below in my signature to contact me.  I'll
be happy to reply to your e-mail or call you directly
in order to share in a more personal manner.

Be well, have a great day and thank you for your time.

Hop Hopkins
Environmental Education and
Resource Development

Youth Opportunities Unlimited, Inc.