Re: An unusual fence

  • Subject: Re: [cg] An unusual fence
  • From: LaDona Knigge lknigge@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:54:13 -0800 (PST)

Any easy way to translate is to go to Alta Vista's
Translation page at:
http://world.altavista.com/

You can either copy and paste text to have translated
or copy the url (web address) of the page you want to
translate, and select the from and to languages for a
translated version of the webpage.

Beautiful lace-chain link fence, btw.

LaDona Knigge
Buffalo, NY