RE: Wheelbarrow wheel source?

  • Subject: [cg] RE: Wheelbarrow wheel source?
  • From: "Tom Dietrich" tdietrich@metroparks.org
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:53:48 -0500

You can get new tires at most good tire stores, especially ones that
service equipment.  Unless your rim got damaged, you can just replace
the inner tube or get a whole new tire.
Good luck.

Tom Dietrich
Grow With Your Neighbors
Dayton, OH

Message: 1
From: "Alliums" <garlicgrower@green-logic.com>
To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Cg \(cg\)"
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:25:42 -0500
Subject: [cg] Wheelbarrow wheel source?

Hi, Folks!

Does anyone have a good source to get replacement wheelbarrow wheels?
Our adjudicated youth are hard on our wheelbarrows and the wheels
(especially the solid ones) are always getting flat/damaged/whatever.
FixAFlat can only take you far with teenagers! ;-)

Anyway, Sear's Hardware wants $30 for a wheelbarrow wheel -- almost as
much as a new wheelbarrow.  If we could find a good source for
replacement wheels, it would help our budget a lot!

Thanks for the help!

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator
St. John's United Church of Christ Organic Community Garden and

A mission of
St. John's United Church of Christ, 315 Gay Street, Phoenixville, PA