Re: 1. Testing Testing (adam36055@aol.com)

  • Subject: [cg] Re: 1. Testing Testing (adam36055@aol.com)
  • From: Don Boekelheide dboekelheide@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:51:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Adam,

I'm here - I promised Betsy Johnson (and myself) not
to post anything to the listserv until I get Community
Greening (the great double issue!) to the printers, so
that's why I'm quiet. I do read it for my daily fix of
community garden news, and haven't seen your posts,
I'm afraid. Your question seems a legitimate concern
to me.

Don B.

Daffies out everywhere here, the Forsythias have
popped. But 'winter mix' tonight is threatening our
very mild winter this year - we'll see...