RE: new mwmber

  • Subject: RE: [cg] new mwmber
  • From: "Corrie Zoll" czoll@greeninstitute.org
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:31:51 -0600

Good morning, all.

>I have been to the web site looking for specific info on the Aug
conference in MN ... will conference fees and schedule be available
soon?

*I am serving as the lead organizer for the 2005 Gardening in the
Heartland ACGA conference.  Final conference registration information
will be available mid-May.  I will do what I can to make tentative
information available sooner than that.

Don't forget that the call for proposals deadline in March 11.  That's
next Friday.  If you have a workshop, a table display or a film you'd
like to share, please have a look at the Call for Presentations on the
ACGA web site.

Corrie Zoll (Minneapolis)