Re: ACGA 25th anniversary issue

  • Subject: Re: [cg] ACGA 25th anniversary issue
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 19:42:40 -0500

Don,

I got mine last week, and another copy at the "Growing Communities," training this weekend - great magazine.

I would feel very confident in presenting a copy  of the ACGA 25th Anniversary Issue to any legislator, governmental official, public or private funder who knew nothing, whatsoever about community gardens.

I'd even feel confident in putting it into Dubya's hands and have no fear of him getting it wrong.  For real. A good mag for red and blue states - darn good garden propaganda - ya done good!

Kudos for your creating it, and kudos to the ACGA Board for not pulling the plug on the project when you came up late.

Congratulations!

Adam Honigman