children's garden

I run an affordable housing non-profit organization based in Montclair, NJ.
We would like to offer basic gardening instruction to 4 to 6 year olds this
spring.  We already have a 15 x 30' raised bed from which to operate.  We
need a volunteer who is knowledgeable about gardening, who is organized,
energetic and above all else loves to be around kids.  Please contact me at

Beverly M. Riddick