From: Amerigrow@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:30:23 EST
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] rooftop gardens

I am working with a neighborhood center which is interested in starting a

rooftop garden.  We are looking for fact sheets on the environmental
benefits
of rooftop gardens, articles about the gardens, and any advice that has
to do
with starting them.  Thanks for your help!

Rachel Thomas

Garden Resources of Washington
1419 V St. NW
Washington, DC  20009