community gardening info?

Kathy Hume Gray
Director, Hidden Valley Partners
Reply to kathy915@rconnect.

My name is Kathy Hume Gray, and I am organizing a group of residents from a
large mobile home community in an effort to create a community garden. What
can you tell me about the best way to do this? What is involved in belonging
to your organization?
We are holding a meeting at the end of this month to do some preliminary
discussion, so I'd appreciate a quick response if it's possible.
Thank you!