RE: community gardening info?

Check out the the American Community Gardening Association's website
(www.communitygarden.org) and the Trust for Public Land website (
www.igc.apc.org/tpl/). Both of these groups should have information on
community gardens in your area with som pointers on how to get started.

Proactively, you should check with your local municipality about gardening,
composting and other issues. The idea is to avoid problems with local
ordinances and maybe even muser some support from your local community.

Good luck,