Census Pay. . .

Hi, Folks!

Kathy wrote:
>Adam,  markets are so interesting. Our office got a postcard today addressed
>residential customer listing census takers at 9.25 per hour.  Oh well, this
>IS Waco, TX!   Kathy

Well, here in the Philadelphia suburbs, the Census folks are offering $11 to
$14/hour.  My cousin, me and several of my gardeners LEAPED to take the
Census test -- we may all have "food security" but cash is a scarce
commodity! ;-)  And besides, who better than community gardeners, who KNOW
their neighbors, to go out there and round everyone up to be counted! ;-)

That said, in the interests of maximizing my cash for the least effort, I'll
come to NY to count noses if Adman will put me up! ;-D

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator
St. John's Organic Community Garden

A mission of