FW: Information request

Everybody--This just came in to the ACGA Office. I'm sending them the LA
Startup handout that showed up on the listserve last month. What else do
you suggest? Please reply to

ftcels@telemovil.com

not to me.

 Dear Sirs: I'm writing from El Salvador, Central America. We are a
nonprofit humanitarian organization, working in the rural area where the
civil  war almost destroyed everything. The communities are asking us for
some projects  to be developed but we do not have any experience in it.
Therefore reading on  your WEB page, we noticed that maybe you could advise
us and let us know where  to go so we can receive help to write a good
plan, they are asking for community  food improvement. Please send us a
note letting us where can we go for advise.  Thank you for your help. God
bless you.   Truly yours,   FTC staff from El Salvador ftcels@telemovil.com