inquiry about M. von Hassel

Good afernoon,

Can somebody help me ?
I try to contact M. Malve von Hassel. But his e-mail adress seems now unavailable (mhassel@postoffice.worldnet.att.net) Can you eventually give me a functional one?

In 1999, he has written a nice and interesting letter to mayor Giuliani urging him to preserve community gardens in New-York city.
As I have a project for community gardens, I would like to inform him of my plans.

By the way of my post, you will find - in file attached- the letter I tried to send him some days ago. Perhaps you will be able to help me or to give me some details useful for my project. Perhaps, then, we can collaborate in future.

I look forward to hearings from you,
 with my best regards,

Arnaud Queyrel

Bio Vigilance    -    Ligne Active
Bureau for environmental and biological studies -   partner for e-activities and multimedia

Arnaud Queyrel, agronomist

27, rue des Conférences    24100 Bergerac
Tel. 05 53 24 25 39               Fax : 05 53 24 01 09
site web : www.hsdi.be/environ.htm

Dear Mr von Hassel,

Two years ago, I subscribed to the Cyberpark mailing list and I read with a peculiar interest your letter (15 january 1999) urging Mayor Giuliani to preserve community gardens in New-York.

I know the importance of community and food gardens in New York as you have written " community gardens represent one of the best and most all around positive developments in New York City". I wonder if there are still a lot of threats on community gardens in New York but, unfortunately, I suppose so, isn't ?

In France, wherefrom I write you, I plan to conduct a project wich may help to promote an urban environment of high quality. One of the main aims of my project will be to favour and to set up urban development and architectural tendencies which take into account the sustainable development of our cities for the future. With special references to the ecological, social and technical functions of green spaces and urban forests. Of course, community gardens and food gardens share above all such social functions. That's why they are uppermost for me.

Now, I would like very much we collaborate to launch such a project. Can we join our forces ? Thank you for your interest in my proposal and for the followings you will give to it.

I look forward to hearings from you.

Yours sincerely,