RE: Community Garden User Agreement

The American Community Gardening Association web site is a  wonderful source
for information on community garden user agreements, governance, with links
to community gardens throughout North America

The ACGA  page on starting a community garden is very wise:

One of the oldest and largest community gardens in the US is the Eagle
Heights Community Garden in  Madison, Wisconsin. This garden has usage
rules, a wealth of experience for you to check out on their website. I've
taken the liberty of cc'ing them this email so they know what you're about
when you contact them.

Here are links to community gardens throughout North America, many of which
have rules, by-laws and gardening tip links:

 A national resource, advocacy organization and umbrella organization for
all US community gardeners, ACGA membership ( $25.00, individual; $50 group)
should be a budget line item of all community gardens. Once you've gotten
yourselves going as a garden, you should consider joining.

This link from the Urban Community Gardens website may be useful to you as
well: http://alexia.lis.uiuc.edu/~sewells/cggetstarted.html

The archives of the ACGA listerve has a wealth of community gardening
discussions, tips, etc that you should eventually scroll through. You can
join the ACGA listserver for free at:

Good luck to you and your kids. Please let us all know how things are
turning out for you.

Happy gardening!
Adam Honigman