(no subject)

My name is LUKE DONAHUE and I am a new grad student at
Oregon State Uiverstiy wishing to find info on
Community Gardens and their success/failures in
revitalizing low-income urban areas. I am interested in
the realtionship between gardening and health, social
sturcture of neighborhoods. Can anyone help? I need
books, journal articles, any literature at all.
THANKS! -Luke