FW: CYBERGARDENS: FW: RE: Response to article in Tom Topusis article-Gardens at Root of HUBUB01.14.02

  • Subject: [cg] FW: CYBERGARDENS: FW: RE: Response to article in Tom Topusis article-Gardens at Root of HUBUB01.14.02
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:43:00 -0500

Yesterday, I shared the NY Post article with the ACGA listserve as an
example of how wrong our local media gets community gardening issues.

Here is the response from our friends at La Plaza Cultural community garden.
If you would like to send a letter of support for this garden, the NY Post
address is listed below.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman