which cites really support com. gardens?

  • Subject: [cg] which cites really support com. gardens?
  • From: Bill Maynard <bMaynard@WoodRodgers.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:25:14 -0800

in Sacramento ca. we are coming to a fork in the road.  a decision will be
made by city council on my garden project which is on city owned land...

so i need some...no alot of back up on this.... i want to show them which
cities really do to help promote com gardens...by offering city land, free
water taps (we cant use the hydrants) , fencing, soil testing, etc...etc...

please respond ASAP by jan 26 as we need to put our case together...this
will lay the ground work for future com gardens which we will be starting in
the near future. you past experiences and historys will help us.... we want
to present to them.. how other cities are helping

but as we recieved some grant money for alot of our needs... i dont want
this to set a pattern....having them say.. go get grants... i want to have
the city really welcome the gardens and help them get started .

am i dreaming?

transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This communication
represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not
necessarily reflect those of Wood-Rodgers, Inc..  If you are not the
original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error,
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please
immediately notify mrodriguez@woodrodgers.com.