FW: trying to find link on acga website!

  • Subject: FW: [cg] trying to find link on acga website!
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:30:25 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Honigman, Adam
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 2:24 PM
To: 'Amanda Maria Edmonds'
Cc: 'laura@foodshare.net'
Subject: RE: [cg] trying to find link on acga website!

Amanda,

Laura as you know is the website goddess on this one, however if you're
looking for the CG studies done by other scholars, just go to the links page
and scroll down to Community Garden Studies.

Also the section on, "What Good is Community Greening"
http://www.communitygarden.org/pubs/whatgood.html under "More Data" has
"bulleted" questions that may have what  you're looking for.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman