RE: Community Gardening Digest # 945!! (and 946)

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Community Gardening Digest # 945!! (and 946)
  • From: "Jack Hale" <jackh@knoxparks.org>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:20:45 -0500

Hi Diana-

Do you mean to eliminate the copies of messages to which we are responding?

If so, I understand that the copies could clutter your digest, but
particularly in the case of responses to old messages, it can be useful to
have the original message readily at hand.  I don't know what would be the
perfect rule of behavior here.

On the other hand, if you mean we should maybe stifle ourselves when we get
this urge to create, well I, at any rate, have heard that before.  Some of
us are just beyond help, particularly on a January day when the temperature
hits 65 degrees in zone 6.  Yikes!

Jack