ACGA PSA availability

  • Subject: [cg] ACGA PSA availability
  • From: "Appelhans" letsgrow@srv.net
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:40:06 -0700

Great news on the PSA. Congratulations to all those who put in the hours! Is
this something that's available to other member organizations or was it
designed specifically for California. We're in the process of starting up a
third community garden here in Idaho Falls and have very supportive media.
If the PSA is available I'm sure we could get it on the air here. Who would
I contact to find out the status?

Thanks,

Kristi

Idaho Falls Community Garden Association
P.O.Box 2700
Idaho Falls, ID  83403
(208) 522-3244
letsgrow@srv.net