Community Land Trusts

  • Subject: [cg] Community Land Trusts
  • From: David Peterson dayvidmp@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:58:11 -0800 (PST)

Aliye -

I just met a lawyer at a conference in Rio Grande City, Texas, who is involved in setting up community land trusts, and he has recently moved into the arena of community garden land trusts.  I only briefly spoke to him, but he told me aobut a land trust in Vermont, and several other east coast land trusts. I can send you his information if you like.

-David Peterson

Do you Yahoo!?