Worm World Worm Castings

  • Subject: [cg] Worm World Worm Castings
  • From: "Worm World" wormw@hky.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 07:35:45 -0500

We have a red worm farm is southwestern Pennsylvania since 1993.  One of our products is all natural, all organic worm castings.  We are trying to educate gardeners to the value of using worm castings.  Have any of you gardeners used or know about worm castings?
John & Kay Ihnat
Worm World
26 Ihnat Lane
Avella, PA  15312