Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 10:41 AM
Subject: [cg] CG bylaws

Hi All,

       Elk Grove CG is working on our bylaws again, this time for realsies. My guy Larry Boese who is researching this says only one CG lists their bylaws on website, Clinton CG. Does anyone else have some they'd care to share? We do plan on posting ours to our website when they are completed and adopted.

Hey, we also lifted a wonderful slogan,

Nurturing community ~ Empowering people ~ Growing  good  food

but cannot remember who to give credit for this defining line. Anyone know? We need to officially ask permission to use it.

Thanks for your help. --Soleil

Elk Grove Community Garden

www.geocities.com/egcgonline/               Coordinator Soleil Tranquilli (916) 685-8010

“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions
on the next seven generations.” --Great Law of the Iroquoise Confederacy