Governor Locke

  • Subject: [cg] Governor Locke
  • From: "a.h.steely" gfcp@mindspring.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:05:04 -0500

Yes!!  I was impressed and managed to stay awake while listening to Locke.
Maybe the Democrats will get smart and put up a young man like him for
president instead of the old farts that are older than me!  (age 55)  I met
Squanto and learned to plant the 3 sisters with a fish under the hill back
when the Mayflower sailed into Plymouth.  Democrats should not try to rival
the Republicans for ancient presidential candidates.

We need the return of the Victory Garden.  Lots of my young neighbors are in
fear of losing their homes and don't get it, i.e., the grass should be
turned under and the lawn planted in food for their kids.  Maybe you could
suggest that idea to Gov. Locke.

Sincerely,
Helen Steely
Hbg., Pa.