Allegra's Funeral Eulogy

  • Subject: [cg] Allegra's Funeral Eulogy
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:17:43 EST

Note: I retain copyright for publication and quotation of this eulogy in all media. This one time distribution for the purpose of  reading, only. Requests can be made in writing to:

Adam Honigman
360 West 55th Street
NYC, NY 10019

Friends,

I've gotten several requests for copies of this eulogy in the last few days and my mind is so shot, I can't remember to whom to send it. So, I'm distributing it to the folks I was keeping updated on Allegra's last illness.

While the attached funeral eulogy is slightly off-topic for a community garden list-serv, it does show the amazing things my wife Allegra, a nurse and community gardener did in her all too short lifetime.

Note: I retain copyright for publication and quotation of this eulogy in all media. This one time distribution for the purpose of  reading, only. Requests can be made in writing to:

Adam Honigman
360 West 55th Street
NYC, NY 10019

Best wishes,