Re: garden dispute

  • Subject: Re: [cg] garden dispute
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:05:28 EST

A definition: A community garden is a public garden created by a few
gardeners for the used and enjoyment of the entire community.

When you're gardening on the people's land, it ain't your private paradise.
Mr. Wilsons may garden in the community garden, but he has to learn to love
Dennis the Menace.

There is no "private," community gardening, though lots of gardeners get in
trouble saying "my," instead of ours.

Love ya all  - off to WHYY to record a " You Bet Your Garden," with Mike
McGrath today.