volunteer and employee manuals

  • Subject: [cg] volunteer and employee manuals
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds amanda@growinghope.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:50:44 -0500

Hi!

I'm developing both employee manuals and volunteer manuals, and am
looking for models in the gardening world-- I've got much of the basic
info/language covered that would be in any employee manual, but am
trying to think about what relates to the garden world that I may not
have included.  I'd also be interested in seeing people's volunteer
applications (if you use them), and any volunteer release forms you
use.

Please let me know if you have any of the like and are willing to share.

Thanks!

Amanda Maria Edmonds
  Executive Director, Growing Hope
  amanda@growinghope.net
734.330.7576

"We must be the  change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget
ourselves."
-Mahatma Ghandi