Employment opportunity

  • Subject: [cg] Employment opportunity
  • From: "Kirby, Ellen" ellenkirby@bbg.org
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:20:07 -0500

Brooklyn GreenBridge of Brooklyn Botanic Garden is searching for an
Outreach Assistant to
begin duties this spring.  We welcome application from someone who
wishes to work in our urban setting.  The position is described on our
website at: http://www.bbg.org/abo/helpwanted.html#bgboutthis

Thanks for spreading the word.

Ellen Kirby, Director
Brooklyn GreenBridge