Posting again - ACGA magazine coming soon

  • Subject: [cg] Posting again - ACGA magazine coming soon
  • From: Don Boekelheide dboekelheide@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:06:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi, all,

Just thought I'd let everyone know that after over a
year of lurking while working on the ACGA
retrospective, the project is finally done and I'll be
resuming my informal role of 'community garden news
service', sharing articles I find about community
gardening (if Adam doesn't post them first).

The Community Greening Review 2004-2005 double issue,
a 160 page illustrated retrospective of 'the best'
from ACGA's magazines, the CGR and its predecessor,
_The Journal of Community Gardening_,  went to press
last week and will soon be in the mail to ACGA
members. After it arrives, I'd be interested in your
reaction - hope you all like it.

If you don't belong to ACGA yet, it's another reason
to join. Also, this year, ACGA new and returning
members get a free subscription to Organic Gardening
Magazine. Can't beat that!

Meanwhile, here in Charlotte, NC, it is so warm that
I've pulled the row covers to one side, and I'm
soaking and pre-sprouting snow peas and sugar snaps to
plant them out in the next several days.

Happy New Year!

Don Boekelheide
Charlotte NC USA