Re: Re: Off Topic - MLK & Sam Smith's Progressive

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: Off Topic - MLK & Sam Smith's Progressive
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:51:48 -0500

Mike,

I have the NYC Ballet to attend this weekend - with them awfully fit young ladies dancing around in their scanties...
And I still have paperwhites, Christmas Cactus, Amaryllis, assorted green leafy plants, an avocado pit, a Chia Pet and some cheapie phalenopsis orchids working on my windowsill, so if it snows, I can watch the snowflakes through my small, if odd jungle.

Cheers,

Adam