RE: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #2331 - 3 msgs

  • Subject: [cg] RE: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #2331 - 3 msgs
  • From: "Diane Dodge" dianefaydodge@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:26:11 -0600

Hey Don,

Mother hen calling----I got my Community Greening Review on Tuesday, with nary a nick! As a former postal service employee, I gotta say, "right on", USPS rank and file!! With all the negative publicity it gets, you still get more first class bang for your buck than anywhere else. But I could go on and on...............
Those years of effort paid off! It's a beautiful document, a real keeper. I took it to a Twin Cities Metro Community Gardening/Extension Master Gardener collaborative meeting last night, and may have garnered a few new ACGA memberships by showing it off. No promises, but I'm thinking positively.

Thanks to everyone who took part in it's creation........yes, Don, it WAS worth the wait ;-) !

In solidarity,

Diane Dodge, St. Paul, MN