NYC Trees - and Politics

  • Subject: [cg] NYC Trees - and Politics
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:19:03 -0500

 OK, kids, we have to pass a NYC Council Ordinance requiring all developers, Utility Providers, anyone who digs up the streets, to have a CITY MANDATED horticulturalist/arborist scope out their trees and set out a plan of work that will preserve them.
I'll reach out to Chris Quinn, the City Council Chair, who's my councilperson - are the rest of you ready to go to work on this INTRO?
Adam Honigman