Re: Genetically Modified Crops Crucial To Fight World Hunger

Thanks for the associated press article.  I am continually astounded by
this issue and by the fact that these opinions are published, all in the
interest of trade and corporate development.
Melissa Matthewson
Program Associate
Organic Farming Research Foundation
P.O. Box 440
Santa Cruz, CA 95061
(831) 426-6606

"The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still, small voice within
me."-Mahatma Gandhi