Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #291 - 12 msgs

She's walking!!!

Yes, I sent in my materials just this past weekend.  So I'll see you in
January in Washington D.C.  Can we stay at the Taberd Inn?  It's my favorite
place in the world and they have a restaurant garden, organic, which
provides food for this lovely eating space on the first floor of this
ancient old inn near the White House.  ---All of which is dependent on my
being elected.  Is there anything I can do to improve my chances?

And I'll see you in Nottingham.  This is going to be an incredible

I'm in the middle of preparing for the last week of my kids' program and
generally keeping the gardens under control - so I've got to go.  I'm
looking forward to having time with you in September to just hang out.

Anna Wasescha
1312 Dayton Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota  55104-6440
651.646.8733 (phone)