Re: using the list for personal correspondence

I think it's incumbent on even the people who manage this list to
occasionally model a blunder in list usage, just to draw out the fine point
on why we don't use this list for personal correspondence.  My message was
meant for one individual, but I sent it to everyone.  Sorry about that.
Hello Sally!

Nonetheless, the plug for the Nottingham conference is completely the right
thing to post on the list.  The conference is scheduled for September 13 to
16 in Nottingham England.  The presenters are from all over the world.  This
will be an international summit on community gardening - from all corners of
the globe.  For more information, and an updated schedule of presenters, go
to:

www.nottingham.ac.uk/sociology/gardens/communitygardens.htm

Anna Wasescha
Manager of this list and community gardener at Farm in the City in St. Paul,
Minnesota
1312 Dayton Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota  55104-6440
651.646.8733 (phone)