RE: large?

I've attached the original query from Jill Eisenstadt, a NY Times writer on
deadline, for your perousal.  The NY Times, whatever you may think of it,
is  an extremely influential national newspaper ( i.e "The Newspaper of
Record") and seriously tries to fact check statements made to reporters.

Case in point:Two months ago,  I made a  statement to the media  when a
double decker  NY Apple Tour bus ran over and killed Randloph Walker, (an
actor and Hell's Kitchen neighbor of ours.)  The reporters all  asked for
and  got my name and telephone number for verification. The NY Daily News
and   ABC TV news all mispelled my last name in their reports. However, only
the NY Times called my home to both confirm the statement and the spelling
of my name.

This NY Times writer contacted this listserve, which is pretty  flattering.
This mean that we're regarded as a "reliable source."

We responded pretty quickly, and Sally McCabe came up with the most
authoritative answer. This thread started with the writer's  query on size
and grew, intra-murally into a discussion on how we could best collect
community garden facts and factoids for the use of writers, community
gardeners and others.

As of now, there is no real definition. Size does matter and is open to
discussion. This will have to be worked out over many adult beverages. BYOB.
There's plenty of room at the table. I won't be at Atlanta this year ( too
busy at work) but the subject may be presented.

Happy gardening,