Conference housing

For those of you who have not yet made hotel reservations for this year's
ACGA conference, I wanted to let you know that I can host at least 3 people
at my house, as well as a few tents in the backyard. I know that there are a
lot of tight budgets out there, and I'd like to be able to offer some local
hospitality. There is a bus line that goes very close to the Wyndham that
runs right past my house. I am also willing to help find other people who
might be able to host a body or two. Please contact me off-list at:

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you in September!

Ginger Ogilvie
Community Gardening Coordinator
Wasatch Community Gardens
(801) 359-2658 phone/fax (801) 322-4810