RE: community garden definition

  • Subject: RE: [cg] community garden definition
  • From: David Flanigan <david@greenthumbnyc.org>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:32:00 -0400
  • Encoding: 31 TEXT

"Community Gardens are Community Centers" - The theme for our annual conference in 2000

Anyone have some creative theme suggestions for our conference in 2002?  This year was "Sprouting Unity in Our Community"
We are starting to plan for the conference that will take place on March 16, 2002.

David Flanigan
Director of Operations
City of New York/Parks&Recreation GreenThumb