Cornell Garden Mosaic Project

I am one of the fellows working with Cornell University's Garden Mosaic Program.
We are currently using PRA (Participatory Rural Appraisal) [aka PAR
Participatory Action Research] in several cities (Baltimore, Philladelphia,
NYC, Allentown, Rochester, and Buffalo).  One of the goals of the project is to
research cultural gardening practices in these cities.
See the website for more info and contact info.

p.s. any Baltimore gardeners on this list serve please send an email with info
on your community gardens (garden name, address, contact info) to me
<amani.mchugh@parksandpeople.org>.  I am working on an inventory of Baltimore
city Community and school gardens and would like any helpful info you have to
offer.  Thanks.

This mail sent via toadmail.com, web e-mail @ ToadNet - want to go fast?