Community garden tool.

A fundamentally new, long-handled garden hoe called the hoe-plow, or Idaho Plow, is now being marketed online at
http://hoeplowcompany.goemerchant7.com/ .  This is an extremely versatile handtool, much more efficient than a hoe.  You can hold the hand three ways and do three different things with it.   It's worth a look.  I have one, and it's my favorite garden tool.  C. Travis 208 264 5361home