from remove me at once!!!

  • Subject: [cg] from remove me at once!!!
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 13:35:29 -0400

TO GAIL DAVIS:
Since I don't know who.... you are,  I can only assume  that you must be on
the ACGA listserve, since that's who I sent this notice to, not you
personally--check the return path info. The other 2 addresses belong to
people that I know.   Perhaps a virus is involved, since there doesn't seem
to be any reason why you would have received this if you aren't a
subscriber. I am virus free though, so please don't assume that it is me who
has caused you this great and burdensome  anguish. If you aren't on the
listserve, I suggest that you contact them, not me, to be removed. I am only
a subscriber, not the administrator.

And a word of advice, you might want to try being a bit less rude, next time
you are asking someone to do something for you.

TO THE ACGA LISTSERVE:
I received this rude email, in reply to the announcement about the call for
candidates. I don't know the sender, nor did I send it to her personally. If
any of you know this person, Gail Davis, you may want to point out to her
some rules of etiquette concerning listserves and email in general.

Laura

Better Living Through Community Gardening