RE: Smoking / Burmuda Grass

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Smoking / Burmuda Grass
  • From: ben@windowbox.com (Ben Swett)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:12:17 -0700

I'm not a smoker, but I respect the tobacco plant and any person using
any plant.

How about a "go to the downwind corner of the garden" policy?

Maybe the dispersive quality of outdoor air (pathogens, car exhaust and
all) make it one of those matters of personal choice to be indulged in
responsibly with respect for the neighbors, not something that needs
prohibition.

Being tolerant is part of the process.

Bothered by lima beans, but living with it,

Ben Swett
Windowbox.com