Dowling Community Garden Celebrates 60th Anniversary

  • Subject: [cg] Dowling Community Garden Celebrates 60th Anniversary
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:36:52 EDT

Thanks for the update, Corry.  You always have great content on your website.
 For me, and I imagine many of us on this listserve, the big story  was that
a community garden that started as a Victory Garden is still going as a
community garden after 60 years (three generations or six?)  Wow!

Dowling is on the ACGA website but I've attached the link here for folks who
want to read about the garden: <A
HREF="http://www.dowlingcommunitygarden.org/";>Dowling Community Garden</A>

In awe,
Adam Honigman